Online Business Directories & Map Listings Management
Business listings and directories play a crucial role in having a competitive and successful digital presence for your business and its location. Business listings and directories position your business information within consumer marketplaces so you can be found for services and products you offer. Consumers search across several different online channels for services, products, restaurants, and many other local business offerings. Having your business information displayed within business listings, directories, apps, maps, social networks, and search engines provide your business the ability to be in front of new and potential customers searching for what you offer. In addition, business listings and directories improve your online credibility and increase your digital relevance within search engines.
Most businesses are represented in only 8 of these channels, which severely limits their digital exposure and ability to be found by new and potential customers. Out of these 8 channels, over 90% of businesses have inaccurate or incomplete business and location information, negatively affecting their digital presence and relevancy.
What are business listings?
Business listings are online profiles that contain basic business information (name, address, phone number, website, etc.) and other pertinent details, such as products, services, hours, photos, reviews, and service areas. These business profile pages exist within online consumer marketplaces used to search for products and services.
What are online business directories?
- Business directories are websites that list all businesses within a specific category. Businesses can be categorized by industry, services, products, location, activity, or size.
- Business directories are similar to search engines, where potential customers search within that directory to find relevant businesses, products, or services.
- Yelp, Foursquare and Yellow Pages are examples of online business directories, just like its predecessor, the traditional print Yellow Pages or phone book.
- Business directories can also be in the form of maps, apps, GPS platforms, social media networks, and search engines.
What are the benefits of business listings?
- Positions your business in front of potential customers searching for your products or services within a multitude of online business directories.
- Displays business contact information to the searcher, allowing them to call you, get directions to the business location, or visit your website.
- Provides maximum exposure to potential customers searching on mobile devices, which is roughly 50%+ of all searches conducted.
- Increases your digital visibility online by creating referrals from all business listings to your website, improving the authority of your business for search engines.
Why does every business need a business listings solution?
Today, 4 out of 5 consumers search for local businesses online. When consumers find incorrect information about your business online, 73% lose trust in that business. Over 40% of business location information online is inaccurate. Inaccurate information will not only result in losing potential customers, but will also affect your digital presence and authority negatively.
- Consumers spend roughly $10 billion/year with local businesses resulting from searches within online business directories.
- Inaccurate or incomplete business listings information causes businesses to lose potential customers searching for exactly what they provide.
- Unverified or inconsistent business listings can negatively affect your digital exposure and ability to win new customers.
- There is no permanent record or single source of business location data online, making it very difficult to manage.
- There are many business directories and each has its own database and method of compiling business listing data.
- Most digital agencies use data aggregators that submit only basic information, which does not verify and optimize business listing information, or suppress duplicate business listings.
- Data aggregators business information can take up to 4 -6 months to publish.
- To understand their business listings performance reporting and status.
Native Rank’s Business Listings & Google My Business Solution
Whether you have one location or multiple locations, Native Rank will get your business and its locations submitted and optimized in over 80+ of the most prominent business listings, directories, apps, maps, GPS platforms, social networks, and search engines. We ensure your business information is both accurate and consistent across all business directories, allowing your business and its locations to be found by consumers searching in these multiple marketplaces for your services and products. This gives your business the opportunity to win new customers, grow your business, and increase your digital presence, while building your online credibility.
Native Rank’s Business Listing & Directory Partners
Native Rank has partnered with 80+ of the most popular online consumer marketplaces within listings, directories, maps, apps, GPS platforms, social networks, and search engines, to provide our clients with a best-in-class business listings solution.
Native Rank’s Business Listings & Google My Business Reporting
Native Rank’s real-time reporting platform and intelligence engine allows our clients to access their performance data and results at any time. Our reporting platform delivers your performance on 65+ business directories and listings, including listing impressions, profile views, and listing status. We also provide separate reporting for your Google My Business page, including views in search, views in maps, website clicks, phone calls, and requested driving directions. Our digital team also provides our clients with a monthly summary report via email. If your business has multiple locations, we provide reporting within one convenient dashboard for all your locations business listings and Google My Business pages, while also delivering monthly summary reports.