Digital Account Specialist
Native Rank, Inc. is a full-service search and advertising solution for marketing agencies, non-profits, and small to large businesses. We provide solutions for organic search, pay-per-click advertising, website development, business directory and map listings, and social media. Our services deliver an increase in online visibility and exposure necessary to compete in the thriving digital marketplace.
At Native Rank, Inc it is our goal to create a fun, hardworking, extremely challenging and very rewarding environment. We are dedicated to being a leader in digital marketing and seek passionate, hard working individuals to accomplish this. We love what we do and our expectations are high. It is our expectation to outperform every day.
Digital Account Specialists are responsible for the optimization, submission, and completion of the client’s business directory and map listings. In addition, the Specialists have the task of managing and executing the SEO Strategy. The Specialists perform keyword research and execute on-site strategy and content suggestions for the client. Specialists will need to have strong communication skills, and be comfortable with Clients, on the phone and in meetings.
- Communicate directly with client to set up SEO strategy
- Initiate and verify submitted business directory and map listings have been completed to company standards
- Utilize all required internal platforms to ensure account efficiency and organization
- Keyword audit and development
- Create h1 tags, title tags and meta descriptions
- Content suggestions
- Website audit
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent organization skills
- Self-driven in completing tasks
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Intermediate computer knowledge
- Proficient in entire Microsoft Office suite
- Experience utilizing Google, Bing and Yahoo!
- Efficient working both independently and with a team
- Ability to take direction from management and collaborate with all levels of the organization
- Proficient typing skills