Non-Profit Google Grants
Native Rank is the leading provider in acquiring and managing Google Ad Grants for Non-Profits. Native Rank is very proud of the non-profit organizations that we work with. Native Rank will do all of the heavy lifting when it comes to acquiring and managing the Google Ad Grant for your organization. When managing the Google Ad Grant, we look to increase awareness of your cause locally, nationally or internationally while also working to increase your visibility, volunteers, events and donations. Native Rank has the ability to work with all sizes of non-profits and we look forwarded to helping and increasing awareness to your cause.
What are Google Ad Grants?
Google Ad Grants is the nonprofit version of AdWords, Google’s online advertising tool. Google Ad Grants empowers non-profit organizations through $10,000 per month in in-kind AdWords advertising to promote their missions and initiatives on Google.com. Native Rank navigates the grant acquisition and approval process through Google and their non-profit program, and once approved, begins the campaign set up.
Google Grant Eligibility:
- Hold current and valid charity status, as determined by your country
- Acknowledge and agree to the application required certifications regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt and use
- Must have a functioning website with substantial content
- Philanthropic arms of educational organizations and hospitals are eligible
Who’s Not Eligible:
- Governmental entities and organizations are not eligible
- Schools, child care centers, academic institutions and universities are not eligible
What You Get (must meet Google’s eligibility requirements):
- A daily budget set to $330 USD, the goal being to maximize the total allotted spend which could reach $10,000 per month
- A maximum cost-per-click (CPC) limit of $2.00 USD
- Only run keyword-targeted campaigns
- Only appear on Google.com
- Only run text ads
- Run for as long as the organization remains actively engaged in their Grants AdWords account
Google Grants Plus Pro (must meet Google’s eligibility requirements):
Google does offer a larger Google Ad Grant (GrantsPro) to some non-profit organizations which is up to $40,000 per month instead of their standard ad grant of $10,000 per month. The daily budget for Google GrantsPro is $1,315. To be eligible for Google GrantsPro, Native Rank will work with your organization to try and meet the Google GrantsPro requirements. Native Rank has worked with a number of non-profit organizations to achieve and manage Google GrantsPro.
How can Native Rank help with Google Ad Grants?
Native Rank will apply for the Google Grant on your behalf. We have applied for 100’s of these Google Grant’s over the years, so sit back and relax while we take care of that. Already have the grant? Great! One less step in the process. All we need is access to the Gmail account associated with your AdWords account and we’ll get started!
Native Rank’s team of Google AdWords Certified Partners will develop campaigns, ad groups, ad copy and keyword lists that directly represent your nonprofit – and optimize your account regularly.
We help identify optimal zip codes, cities, states, regions or countries that you would like your ad to run in, write professional ads for you, and generate the perfect keyword list to only get you traffic you want.
We continually test out new keywords and ads to find the best performing options, and eliminate all wasteful or poor performing ads and keywords. Great ad placement and perfected cost-per-click is what we strive for.
Lastly, we identify key conversion areas for your business – phone calls, lead generation forms, etc. – and optimize your campaign toward those goals to help you determine your ROI.
Example of the Google Ad Grant at Work
Paid Search (Google Ad Grant)
Advertising opportunity including
- Ad Title
- Ad Copy
- Landing page URL