Have you ever wonder how ads seem to follow you once you have visited a website, clicked on an ad or showed interest in a product? Well that is the ability of remarketing. Native Rank works many of our clients to create a remarketing strategy that drives results. Native Rank has proven data and results if you remarket to someone that is interested in your product service a large percentage do come back and buy or select your service. Native Rank takes pride in working with our clients to find a winning formula that meets their goals and produces real results that are measured and tracked. Native Rank’s platform and intelligence engine provides our clients with the visibility and transparency in real-time of their remarketing campaigns.
What is Remarketing?
Remarketing lets you show ads to people who’ve visited your website, used your mobile app, or provided their email address. When visitors leave your website without buying anything, for example, remarketing helps you re-engage with them by showing relevant ads as they browse the web, use mobile apps, or search.
Benefits of Remarketing
Whether you’re looking to drive sales, generate new business, increase registrations, or build awareness of your brand, remarketing should be a strategic component of your advertising efforts. It can drive return on investment (ROI) for all types of advertisers.
- Access and exposure to people when they’re most likely to buy: You have the ability to reach people after they’ve interacted with your business. This could be when they’re searching for your product, visiting other websites, or using other mobile apps. Google AdWords remarketing provides timely touch points to drive your customers to your website and app when they’re most engaged.
- Create remarketing lists that tailor ads to your potential customer interests: Customize your remarketing lists to tailor specific advertisements based on potential customer interests. For example, you can create a “Shopping Cart Abandonment” list to show ads to the people who added something to their shopping cart but didn’t complete the transaction.
- Reach potential customers on a massive scale: You can reach people on your remarketing lists as they search on Google, Bing or Yahoo, or browse Google Display Network, Bing Display Network, Yahoo Display Network, and Facebook. The scale truly becomes almost endless.
- Native Rank’s Platform: Our platform and intelligence engine provides insight in to your remarketing campaigns. You’ll be able to see how your remarketing campaigns are performing and where your ads are showing.
Remarket with Google AdWords, Bing Ad Center, and Yahoo Network
- Standard remarketing: Show ads to your past visitors as they browse Google and Bing Display Network websites and apps.
- Dynamic remarketing: Boost your results with dynamic remarketing, which takes remarketing to the next level with ads that include products or services that people viewed on your website.
- Remarketing for mobile apps: Show ads to people who have used your mobile app or visited your mobile website as they use other mobile apps or browse other mobile websites.
- Remarketing lists for search ads (RLSA): Show ads to your past visitors as they do follow-up searches for the same product or service on Google after leaving your website.
- Video remarketing:Show ads to people who have interacted with your videos or YouTube channel as they use YouTube or browse Display Network videos, websites, and apps.
- Email-list remarketing: Using Customer Match, you are able to upload a list of email addresses that your customers have given you. When those people are signed into their Google account or YouTube, you have the ability to show them ads.
Native Rank is a certified Google Premier Partner, Google Channel Partner, and Google Strategic Partner, and recipients of 2015 and 2016 Google Partners All Stars award.