Paid Search: PPC / SEM
Search engine marketing (SEM) and paid search advertising is like raising your hand when someone has a question. It’s your opportunity to stand out, to answer their query in an instant. There is no better time to market to someone than in the exact moment they are looking for what you provide. The most qualified lead from a potential customer is one that is searching for a product or service you offer. SEM and paid search advertising is one of the best forms of advertising to generate an action, leads, phone calls, appointments, sales, and customers. Another important benefit is the fact that you only pay when someone that is interested in your service or product clicks on your ad.
Native Rank takes pride in working with clients to find a winning formula that meets their goals and produces real results that are measured and tracked. Our platform and intelligence engine provides 100% transparency with real-time reporting of your paid search advertising metrics, spends and conversions. We understand that when it comes to paid search advertising, if you’re not cautious or experienced with how to allocate and manage your budget, you will end up depleting ad spends with no ROI.
Problems working with other agencies:
- Agencies simply spending your budget so they can get their management fee
- Agencies focused on low quality and inexpensive clicks
- Agencies that do not focus on relevant ads or keywords
- Agencies that are not targeting the right ad placements
- Agencies not focused on conversions & ROI
- Agencies not focused on impression share and missed opportunities
- Agencies that are not 100% transparent in reporting
Benefits of working with Native Rank:
- Conversion Focused
- ROI Focused
- Understand Client’s Goals
- Account Health Monitoring
- Quality Score Monitoring
- Data Analysis & Discovery
- Paid Search Strategy
- Relevant Targeting
- Click-Thru-Rate Optimization
- Impression Share Optimization
- Missed Opportunities Analysis
- Ad Position & Ad Placement Optimization
- Short & Long Tail Keyword Utilization
- 100% Transparent Reporting
Native Rank’s Search Distribution Channels
Native Rank usually starts with Google AdWords and then builds into other channels based on opportunities, budgets and client’s goals.
- Google Search Network (Google AdWords)
- Google Local Search & Maps
- Google AdWords Express
- Google Shopping Network (Product Listing Ads)
- Bing Search Network (Bing Ad Center)
- Yahoo Search Network (Yahoo Search)
Native Rank’s Search Targeting Capabilities
Native Rank’s targeting strategy is based off of data, analysis, research and client’s goals.
- Keyword Targeting
- Location Targeting
- Language Targeting
- Device Targeting (Mobile & Desktop)
- Audience Targeting
- Topic/Contextual Targeting
- Time & Day Targeting
- Demographic Targeting
- Target ads to geographic locations
- Target by radius around a location
- Target places of interest
Native Rank is a certified Google Premier Partner, Google Channel Partner and Google Strategic Partner, and a recipient of the 2015 and 2016 Google Partner All Stars award.
Bing & Yahoo Paid Search Partner
Native Rank’s paid search advertising team is solely focused on spending budgets based on conversions. This rare breed of highly talented and experienced Google Certified AdWords and Analytics professionals have earned the highest honor from Google as one of their very few Google Premier Partners. Native Rank also has certified partnerships with Microsoft, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook and LinkedIn. Our paid search advertising team also hold certifications from Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Native Rank’s paid advertising team is based in Denver, Colorado at our corporate headquarters.
Native Rank clients range from small businesses, national companies, international companies, enterprise clients, franchises, multi-location, e-commerce, agencies, marketing groups, co-op programs, and non-profit organizations. Our team prides itself in being able to work in any vertical to create success. At Native Rank, we believe in educating our clients on their strategy, competitors, and performance data. With our real-time intelligence dashboard focused on transparency, visibility, conversions, and ROI, our clients are able to review and measure results that affect their business on a daily basis.