Multi-location & Franchise SEO Services & Solutions
The most important thing for any multi-location and franchise business is to get more customers into your locations. At Native Rank, we see so many franchises and multi-location businesses make the same critical mistakes when it comes to their digital foundation and strategy. These mistakes prevent them from having a strong digital presence within search engines.
Multi-location and franchise businesses need to be treated as its own unique solution and strategy. This is where most agencies, franchises and multi-location businesses get it wrong. They usually try and group franchises and multi-location businesses into either a local or national solution, with no in between.
Franchises and multi-location businesses are unique and should be treated as such, understanding that each location should be competitive in each of their markets and benefit from strength in numbers with the right digital foundation and SEO strategy.
Multi-location & Franchise SEO Website Optimization
- Website Strategy
- Website Optimization
- Site Performance
- Site Errors
- Site Structure
- URL Structure
- Page Structure
- Local Schema
- Headers & Footers
- Product Pages & Structure
- Category Pages & Structure
- Service Pages & Structure
- Location Pages & Structure
- Service Area Pages & Structure
Multi-location & Franchise SEO On-Site Optimization
- SEO Strategy
- Strategy Implementation
- Organic Optimization
- Organic Performance
- Service Page Optimization
- Product Pages Optimization
- Category Pages Optimization
- Location Pages Optimization
- Service Area Pages Optimization
- Content Optimization
- Content Generation
- Keyword Optimization
- Keyword Correlation
- Title Tag Optimization
- H1 Tag Optimization
- HTTP Optimization
- Meta Description Optimization
- Site & Page Indexing
Multi-location & Franchise SEO Off-Site Optimization
Off-site SEO refers to techniques that can be used to improve the position of a website in the search engine result pages (SERPs). Many people associate off-site SEO with link building based on a relevant content strategy, but it includes much more. In general, off-site SEO involves promotion methods, beyond website design, for ranking a website higher in the search engine results.
Native Rank’s off-site optimization includes proprietary technology, which is part of a process, promotion, system, and tools that benefit a client’s digital story and digital landscape.
Multi-location & Franchise SEO On-going Optimization, Management & Support
Native Rank’s digital team ensures your business goals are being achieved through continued optimization and management. We consistently review your data and performance to look for opportunities to improve your strategy and results. Native Rank is dedicated to ensuring your business grows and succeeds online.
- Native Rank’s Digital Analyst team is consistently reviewing, optimizing, and making improvements to ensure optimal performance.
- Based on your data and results, we continually adjust your website content and on-site relevancy signals to achieve optimal performance.
- Native Rank’s proprietary technology works daily on telling your digital story, providing constant improvement in building a more complete digital landscape.
- We provide access to our digital team via email and phone for questions and support.
- We provide a real-time reporting dashboard displaying your local SEO performance and measured results.
- You will receive monthly performance reports via email.
Multi-location & Franchise SEO Reporting
Native Rank’s real-time reporting platform and intelligence engine allows our clients to always have access to their performance and results. Native Rank’s reporting platform and intelligence engine is one-of-a-kind and gives our client’s measurable data and insights like you have never seen before. Our reporting platform brings in multi-location or franchise SEO data from Google Analytics and Google Search Console. This allows you to have visibility and insights into your multi-location or franchise SEO performance with 100% transparency.